Monkeyrack | The Ultimate Industrial Mobile Ladder Stabilizer
The Monkeyrack Ladder Stabilizer is engineered to be SAFE, DURABLE, and VERSATILE, by attaching directly to a standard 2-inch receiver hitch and your 300 pound rated or stronger fiberglass or aluminum extension ladder, to provide vital ladder stabilization on any terrain. Leverage your 2-ton vehicle to provide you with unmatched stability – with the Monkeyrack stabilizer your ladder is secured to your vehicle – the stability comes from the weight of your vehicle or maintenance cart (the Monkeyrack can be effectively secured and used with any vehicle, cart or all-terrain vehicle with a minimum curb weight of 1,200 pounds or higher).
Discover the Monkeyrack Difference
The Monkeyrack Ladder Stabilization System is an essential safety product designed to address your Facility Maintenance and commercial project needs. The industrial strength construction of the Monkeyrack LSS provides an economical and vital safety advantage to its users by uniquely attaching at the ground level to provide fundamental ladder safety from the very first step.
The Monkeyrack LSS compliments the use of ladder levelers and is the only ladder stabilizer that allows you to safely attach a safety harness directly to the extension ladder for ultimate fall protection. The mobility and ease of use of the Monkeyrack LSS will enhance your safety program and allow facilities to operate efficiently and effectively; see Compliant Ladder Rug Specifications.
The Monkeyrack Ladder Stabilization System:
- Satisfies and exceeds regulatory compliance
- Addresses predictive maintenance necessities
- Addresses preventative maintenance requirements
- Compliments emergency response needs
If your company is in pursuit of safety excellence, the Monkeyrack Ladder Stabilization System is the exceptional safety product to improve and enhance your organizations’ safety initiatives and culture.
“Its about time someone engineered a product that will secure an extension ladder. This is a great safety product and I highly recommend its use.”
A. Alexander — OSHA Certified Trainer AA Safety Consulting
David C.— Executive Director @ Workplace Safety Awareness Council
Falls are the second leading cause of occupational deaths after motor vehicle crashes according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (Department of Labor, 2010). The most recent data available shows that falls accounted for 617 deaths among workers; the most prevalent form of injury resulted from workers falling to a lower level from ladders, scaffolds, buildings, or other elevations.
- Falls accounted for over $13 billion of the overall cost burden to employers through U.S. worker compensation costs
- Falls on the same level were the second leading cost to of disabling injury in 2008
- Cost to employers was $8.37 billion and accounted for over 15% of the injury burden
- Falls to a lower level were the fifth leading cost to of disabling injury in 2008
- Cost to employers was $5.29 billion and accounted for almost 10% of the injury burden
- The mean total work comp benefits for indemnity claims due to falls and trips was $40,043, which includes case reserves for claims that are still open(2007 – 2008).
2010 Workers’ Compensation Indemnity Claim (loss of 3 or more days from work) due to fall accidents:
- Average indemnity benefit: $17,100
- Estimated mean medical benefit: $21,500
- Total estimate work comp benefits: $38,500
- Fall injury indemnity benefits accounted for 20% of all indemnity benefits paid for claims closed between Jan. and Sept. 2010 (Zaidman, 2011).
Utilization of the Monkeyrack Ladder Stabilization System is compliant and recommended by OSHA for commercial worksite application.
Proudly Made in America
The patented Monkeyrack’s innovative industrial strength secures and stabilizes a ladder like no other product on the market. It utilizes standard equipment to safeguard users from costly injuries due to ladder accidents. Once you experience the strength and versatility of the Monkeyrack ladder stabilization system, you won’t want to be without it. Monkeyrack is an environmentally responsible, cost effective, efficient ladder stabilizer that is designed to protect our environment, increase ladder safety, and improve our community’s quality of life. The Monkeyrack is available direct-to-you exclusively from Monkeyrack Products LLC.